In 2004, after 10 years of service with the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF), I developed my own professional curriculum to gain strategic and operational skills, and establish a career spanning multiple industries including Defence, ICT, public services, healthcare, and business consulting.
A previous public servant turned industry specialist in trust and transformation, I partner with C-suite and operational leaders to identify, translate, and address major enterprise risks and issues that impact performance. My passion lies in promoting and leveraging opportunities, building internal capability, saving money, and optimising services.
I am a published author. My book ‘Trust’ provides a pragmatic and evidence-based perspective on leading and managing people. My paper on Government Transformation offers leaders an approach to creating high-performing organisations that are value-driven, adaptive, and scalable.
I have over 18 years of experience in service delivery and management, organisational capability, business improvement, cultural change, and transformation. With this background, I specialise in:
- Understanding and optimising service delivery experiences to attract, leverage and retain talent
- Facilitating professional shifts from technical/trade mastery to business management and people leadership
- Change and service reform in politically charged, complex and high-pressure environments
- Functional design and planning
- Quality assurance, performance management, and improvement
- Coaching military and ex-military members transitioning to private industry, and working with industry leaders to create ‘veteran ready’ organisations
- Creating sustainable high-performance cultures.